The main purpose of this blog is to share some sides of the knowledge that I have gained during experiments and projects in the fields of computer science and electronics. Different topics will be touched:
- Design, construction and programming of microprocessor-based systems (Atmel AVR, Microchip PIC, ARM-based processors, etc.).
- Use of evaluation and demo boards (STM32-Discovery, NXP LPCXpresso, TI Launchpads, etc.).
- Reverse Engineering
- Hacking and modifying of devices and hardware
- Usage of CADSoft EAGLE
- How to interface hardware (display, peripherals, etc.)
- Implementation of protocols and software packages (such as SPI, I2C, FreeRTOS, etc.)
and many more